Enjoy fabulous views from every room in this cute little cottage known as “Hedgehog”. Situated on a corner facing south, the sweeping views of the coastal mountains, Carmel Bay and Point Lobos make this an affordable getaway with such an exceptional amenity.
Rustic but charming, the cottage offers comfortable accommodations, including the over-sized leather couch in front of the gas log fireplace for cozy nights with a fire, or enjoying the flat panel TV, or reading a book from the large selection of books in the “cottage library”. The bedrooms each have a memory foam topped king bed, the two full bathrooms each have a shower over tub, decks of the master bedroom and living room offer seating to enjoy the fresh ocean air and ocean views.
The kitchen is basic, but has the perfect view when washing up after a meal, or making your morning cup of coffee. The range is electric, there is a new dishwasher, and there is a microwave. There is a charcoal kettle barbecue on the deck. The house has an abundance of closet space and plenty of room for all your belongings.
- 30 Night Minimum Rental Period
- Amazing Views
- Digital Cable
- Flat Panel TV
- Force Air Natural Gas Heating
- Gas log fireplace
- Hardwood Floors
- Home Library
- Memory Foam Topped King Beds
- Off-Street Parking
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Wireless Internet
- Bruno's Market & Deli (0.18 mi)296 reviews
- Nielsen Bros Market (0.21 mi)112 reviews
- Safeway (1.56 mi)75 reviews
- Barmel (0.18 mi)140 reviews
- Terrace Bar (0.38 mi)5 reviews
- Starlight 65 Rooftop Lounge (0.15 mi)149 reviews